Thursday, July 9, 2015

Final Update

Hello Everyone,

I just want to thank you for supporting me throughout this trip and for keeping me in your prayers. It was a challenging yet rewarding trip overall and God really opened my eyes to things we need to be aware of as followers of Christ. 

Throughout this trip, I believe God has allowed me to gain more comfortability when going up to random strangers to strike a conversation. I have gained more trust when allowing God to direct the conversation. This trip has allowed me to gain a greater appreciation for things in life. After living in Gao Yao for a few days, I've realized just have fortunate we are. I'm beginning to see the bigger picture of God when coming to communities as a whole. I'm understanding how fitness and personal training can be a great platform to reach out to other non-believers. I'm learning over time to continue trusting in the Lord every day and to really use the opportunities He has planned for me. 

Here are some things you can continue to pray about:

1. The orphan and disabled girls in Gao Yao. Pray for their health, faith, and protection.  Pray that they continue to grow with God. 
2. The community of Shanghai
3. The House Church and other fellowships in Shanghai
4. That our partners in Shanghai will continue to trust in the Lord
5. The poor, homeless, and disabled
6. Friends that we have established relationships with (Faith, Jason, Weskar, David, Connie, Laurie, Lisa, Driver, Andrew, Matt, Jess, Max, Pastor Aaron, Daniel, Devon, Jerry, Tisa, etc.)
7. The gyms in Shanghai
8. Gao Yao, idolatry, evil spirits

I'd be glad to share with you my experience in person when you see me. Thank you once again.

Sincerely,

Josh Kuey


No comments:

Post a Comment